There are many apps for personal finance available that can assist you in setting up a budget and keeping track of your expenditures. Two well-known examples are Truebill and Mint, and you might be trying to decide which software is best for you.
You may make personalised budgets and keep an eye on your monthly expenditure with Mint and Truebill both. Nonetheless, there are significant price disparities. Moreover, Truebill provides other capabilities like subscription cancellations and a bill negotiating service while Mint nearly exclusively concentrates on budgeting.
We’re comparing Truebill vs. Mint in-depth so you can make the best decision possible.
Founded in 2006, Mint is a free personal finance and budgeting app. One of the most well-liked budgeting apps on the market, the platform was acquired by Intuit in 2009.
10 Popular Memes & The True Stories Behind
You can obtain a complete picture of your money by combining all of your bank accounts under one roof with Mint. Also, it offers great free budgeting tools to assist you in organising and monitoring your monthly spending.
In 2015, the budgeting and bill-negotiation app Truebill launched. The app’s goal is to employ artificial intelligence (AI) to help users track their expenditure and automatically set aside money each month. Also, Premium members receive benefits like bill negotiation through the concierge staff, which could lower regular expenses like phone and cable bills.
Truebill claims that its 3.4 million+ consumers have saved more than $245 million. Also, it assisted these members in having almost $155 million in unused subscription costs refunded.
- Meme creation in 6 easy steps.
- You can download memes you like and use them later to create new ones.
- Share memes on all social media platforms.
- Unlimited meme creation.
Whereas Truebill is a personal finance software containing budgeting, credit reporting, and bill negotiating tools, Mint is just a budgeting app.
This means that while Truebill has more capabilities overall, Mint is more complete for setting up unique budgets and managing your spending.
- Create new memes or use the one that is trending on social sites.
- Share images of your favorite memes with your friends through Email & SMS.
- Post images to Facebook & Twitter directly from the app.
- Customize memes with different fonts, colors, and stickers.
3. Meme Creator
The features that these two apps have in common as well as their differences will be compared in our Truebill vs. Mint comparison.
Budgeting options are available in both Mint and Truebill, but Mint places more of an emphasis on actually helping you construct a budget than Truebill does.
- Share memes through email, Facebook & Twitter.
- Store memes on your device, share them later, and access them offline as per needs.
- Create animated memes with your favorite pictures.
4. Meme Faces
In order for Mint to obtain all of your transactions and account data, you must first sync your bank account with the app. Transactions are then automatically categorised into several groups, such as entertainment, rent, and food. To further refine your budget, you can add new categories and change any incorrect figures that were automatically allocated.
It’s convenient that Mint’s app provides a comprehensive overview of your monthly budget, including how much you’ve spent and how much money is still left over. In order to determine if you are living within your means or not, it also allows you to break down your expenditure by category.
- Choose from numerous funny memes with your face on them.
- Use photos from the gallery or capture selfies to generate new memes.
- Get access to all memes from various categories.
- Share images through email, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
5. Meme Generator
Truebill’s budgeting process is comparable to Mint’s. The software automatically groups your spending into several categories after you connect your bank account. Also, it shows past spending trends so you can see if you’re overspending in a certain category. To help prevent monthly overspending on several categories, the programme also calculates spending allowances.
Overall, Truebill and Mint provide comparable budgeting tools. But keep in mind that Truebill is primarily a mobile application and has a somewhat minimal PC version. On the other hand, Mint functions the same on both your PC and phone.
Another thing to keep in mind is that, in contrast to Mint, Truebill’s free version does not permit you to create an unlimited number of budgets or unique budget categories.
- Upload your images.
- Add text over an image.
- Meme Generator is free to use and enables you to make as many memes as you want.
6. Easy Meme Maker
Mint and Truebill allow you to set individual savings goals in addition to making an overall budget, in addition to budgeting.
The goal system in Mint is fairly straightforward. You set goals, such as paying off debt or saving for a vacation, and then keep track of your progress. You can either leave goals unassigned or allocate them to other accounts, such as a high-yield savings account that is connected.
- Create instant memes to share with friends using the app.
- Add multiple captions on images.
- Share created memes through email or social media sites like Facebook & Twitter.
Truebill, in comparison, employs a more specific strategy to assist you in achieving various financial objectives. Your monthly income, the amount of bills you’ve paid, your present spending, and the overall amount of discretionary spending you still have available are all broken down by the spending insights feature.
- No ads while creating memes.
- Post created memes on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Add multiple captions on meme images.
- Get access to all memes from various categories.
8. ZomboDroid s Meme Generator Free
There are three different sorts of goals that premium customers can create in their Smart Savings accounts:
- Create text-based memes using this app with a single tap.
- Customize with different fonts & colors.
- Share generated memes through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc., or send them via email and SMS as per needs.
It’s convenient that Truebill offers two options for financing your new objectives. Use Smart Savings, which uses AI to move modest sums of money from your checking account to your Smart Savings account when it makes sense, as your initial option. Truebill doesn’t transfer more than you can afford to save to prevent overdraft fees, comparable to microsavings applications like Digit. Alternately, you can set up bespoke transfers as the second funding strategy.
- Browse through the app to check out the latest memes.
- Use pre-made templates to customize your meme.
- No watermark.
You may obtain free credit score reports from Mint thanks to its relationship with TransUnion. Also, you receive free monitoring, and Mint notifies you anytime TransUnion obtains new credit data.
Premium Truebill users also get credit reports and real-time alerts for changes impacting your credit score. But we prefer Mint over Truebill forcredit reporting and monitoringsince it’s free.
- Create new memes or use the ones that are trending on social sites.
- Choose from a wide range of templates.
- Crop & add images from the gallery, camera, or video recorder.
- Add stickers and customize backgrounds.
- Save images in phone storage or share directly to social networking sites.
No Comment! Be the first one.