At bollyshare.info, we are committed to providing our readers with accurate and reliable information. We understand the importance of fact-checking in ensuring the integrity of our content and maintaining our readers’ trust. To that end, we have developed this fact-checking policy to guide our editorial team in verifying the accuracy of our content.
What we fact-check
We prioritize fact-checking claims related to politics, health, and science. However, we also fact-check any claims that are potentially misleading or inaccurate, regardless of the subject matter.
Our fact-checking process involves the following steps:
- Identification of claims that require fact-checking: We identify claims made in our articles that require verification.
- Research: Our team of fact-checkers conducts research using reliable sources of information to verify the accuracy of the claim.
- Evaluation: We evaluate the evidence and sources to determine the validity of the claim.
- Publication of findings: Our findings are published alongside the original article, providing readers with a clear understanding of the accuracy of the claim.
If we find that our content contains inaccurate information, we will promptly correct the error and update the article to reflect the correct information.
We rely on a variety of sources to fact-check our content. Our sources include:
- Established and reputable news organizations
- Government and non-governmental organizations
- Academic and research institutions
We are committed to providing our readers with reliable and accurate information. We strive to maintain the highest standards of journalistic integrity and transparency in our reporting.If you have any questions or concerns about our fact-checking policy, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].